M: 973.214.7726 mobile
- O: 973.694.8000 office
- REALTOR® ABR, SFR, ASP
Experienced Realtor, currently servicing buyers and sellers located in and around Passaic County NJ and parties of Essex, Morris and Bergen Counties. Always holding client satisfaction as her highest priority, Michele works hard to make the entire home buying and selling experience as productive and enjoyable as possible. Clients working with Michele never fail to appreciate her creativity, professional integrity, and fierce tenacity.
Holding her ASP Accredited Home Staging Designation, Michele works closely with sellers to list their home productively, helping them to put their best foot forward when it comes time to put their property on the market. Michele's additional background in business management and home construction give her the knowledge and expertise necessary to handle a wide range of clients and situations. Whether her clients are looking for a home for the very first time or they're seasoned investors; Michele works tirelessly to accommodate their needs and exceed their expectations. Having grown up in the area, Michele is incredibly well-versed in Passaic County's housing market and always manages to find her clients those hidden gems that other agents tend to overlook. It's no wonder Michele was given the 5 Star Professional Award announced in NJ Monthly Magazine for the past 7 years.
Michele values all of her clients and strives to build strong, lasting relationships with them that go far beyond business. Michele understands how much families put on the line when they invest in a home. That's why she works closely with them every step of the way, making the otherwise overwhelming process completely stress-free. Michele is truly passionate about what she does and loves finding the best homes for her clients and their families.
In Michele's spare time, she loves nothing more than to spend time with her beautiful family. As an award-winning professional dancer, who represented the US at the World Dance Competition in Germany, and past owner of a successful dance studio, Michele gives an annual college scholarship to an aspiring student looking to have a career in performing arts. Michele enjoys doing Pilates, collecting art and playing golf when she can.
I am eager to serve you. Here are some of the things I can do for you:
Find Your Next Home
You need someone who knows this area inside and out! I can work with you to find the right home at the right price for you, including all the neighborhood amenities that matter to you and your family. If you are a first-time home buyer I will provide you with a Buyer's Consultation outlining all the resources and steps in the home buying process. I will guide you through from start to closing.
Sell a Home
When it's time to move, you need someone who will advertise your home, show to prospective buyers, negotiate the purchase contract, arrange for financing, oversee the inspections, handle all necessary paperwork and supervise the closing. I can take care of everything you need, from start to close. As part of my service, I am also a home stager and I make suggestions in order for you to receive top dollar in the shortest amount of time. If you are an "Empty Nester" you are in good hands. I am sensitive to the emotional side of selling a home your family grew up in and/or having to sell an elderly parent's home.
Consult on Home Selling Tactics
Often times buyers don't visualize living in your home the way you do. I can make your home attractive to its ideal audience - which can help you get top dollar. Staging your home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls can be the difference between a home sitting on the market and one that's sold fast. Pictures are most important. Today buyers start their search online, therefore, your pictures have to be perfect! They must entice buyers to come to an open house or make an appointment to view your home in person. If your pictures are not strong and the home is not staged to show the space properly you will not get the right results. Why not hire an agent who is also a Home Stager. For examples of my work do not hesitate to call me.
Additional testimonials listed on Zillow
- North Central Jersey Board of Realtors
- Garden State & NJ Multiple Listing Services
- National Association of Realtors
- NJ Association of RealtorS
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Wayne NJ March 2014 – present
- Coldwell Banker Silver Society 2014-2015
- NJAR Circle of Excellence Silver 2013 (Bronze 2011-2012)
- Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society 2013
- Five Star Professional Award – 7 consecutive years Published in “NJ Monthly Magazine” March issue every year - nominated by past clients.
Weichert Realtors Wayne NJ Oct 2009- March 2014
- Most Sales of Weichert Listings – Wayne office 2012
- Weichert Regional Internet Specialist Award Winner 2013 – most conversions and closed leads
- Top Agent in Weichert Lead Network Units Sold - 2012
- Top Sales July 2012 – July & August 2013
- Weichert Enterprise Regional Award 2013 (most closed sales using all Weichert services: Title, Insurance. and Mortgage)
- Weichert Regional Title Award – 2013
- Top listings March 2012
- Top Producer May 2012, August 2013
- Weichert Ambassador Club 2013
- Weichert Executive Club 2012
- Weichert Directors Club 2011
- Top Producer & Top Sales March 2011
- Weichert Lead Network Regional Award- highest conversions 2010
ADDITIONAL TRAINING, CERTIFICATIONS/DESIGNATIONS & Awards
- (ABR) Accredited Buyer’s Representative Designation 2012 to present
- (SFR) Short Sales & Foreclosure Certification 2012 to present
- (ASP) Accredited Home Staging Professional 2018 to present
- Coldwell Banker International Sterling Society 2014
- Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society 2013
- NJ Circle of Excellence- Bronze (2011-2012) Silver 2013
- Recipient of Five Star Professional Award 7 consecutive years published in"NJ Monthly Magazine" every March
- Former Professional Dancer and Business Owner of Moretti Art of Dance, Nutley NJ
- US Ballroom Dance Champion and Representative to World Dance Championship in Germany
- Proud Resident of Passaic County- Woodland Park
- BA degree Montclair State University Graduate